Skip To Main Content

Request for Service Records

If you have questions regarding this form, contact Human Resources at or (512) 430-6000, 1012.


This form is used to request Service Records from the Human Resources Department. Please complete the form and submit.
First Name
Last Name
Must contain only numbers
(i.e. resignation, graduate school, TRS, etc.)
Last position workedrequired
Please indicate the type of record you are requesting.
How do you want to receive the document(s)? required