Who do I contact to reset my passwords
Teacher Accounts - Rebecca
Elementary-Audrey Pelzel, Intermediate-Valerie Cruz, Junior High-Pat Elliot
- Computer (Network) - Ken or Hector
- Student Google accounts - Librarian
- Eduphoria - self reset (click "trouble logging in?")
Designated Campus Support for Xerox Copier Codes
Elementary - Cathy Garbs
Intermediate - Dawn Boyd
Junior High - Caressa Brown
High School - Roxanne Proudley
Admin - Donna Springer
Athletic Office - Denise Betchan
Band Hall - Adrian Acevedo
Bus Barn - Shelbye Weise
Food Service - Sheri Wheeler or Julie Cortez
Student- Laura Gibbs
Finance - Cecelia Talbott
- Veritime/Aesop - Christy Betchan/Cecelia Talbott
- Chromebooks - same as email, Librarian
- Think Through Math (Imagine Math) - INT, Joe Clark; JH, Pat Elliott
Who do I contact for help adding printers?
- Open a technology helpdesk ticket in Eduphoria Helpdesk
Who do I contact for help with printers?
I think my projector bulb is going out, who orders this for me?
- Bulbs are ordered by your campus admin office. Once bulbs are in, then submit ticket for technology to replace the bulb.
Does the school have a laptop I can check-out?
- Technology has loaner laptops to be signed out.
Does the district have any mobile hotspots that employees can check-out?
- Each campus library has one mobile hotspot for teachers to check-out for school business trips (i.e. going to a conference and the hotel makes you pay for wifi). Also, these mobile hotspots only have 6 GB of data use, so please only use for email and web surfing and not for video streaming or radio streaming.
Who do I call for help with my Motorola 2-way radio?
- Contact Call Communications in Rockdale at (512) 446-2413 for assistance in trouble shooting your 2-way radio.
- Ordering batteries, battery chargers, and charging cables - ordered by the campus and can be purchased from Amazon.com