Athletic Facility Use Information
To use any High School or Jr. High Athletic Facility (gyms, baseball field, softball field, football field, or practice fields) a Facility Use Application form must be submitted to the Athletic Office. Once the event is approved by the Athletic Director, a facility use contract will be emailed to you from our Business Office with instructions for processing.
For Playoff Games, please see the fee schedules to the right for rental prices. The following are the steps required to reserve an athletic facility at Rockdale ISD:
1. Call 512-430-6150 ext 2157 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
to check on facility availability.
2. The Rockdale Athletic Office will return your call/email to schedule your event.
3. Both schools complete and sign the RISD Athletic Facility Use Form
4. Fax the RISD Athletic Facility Use Form to 512-446-3831 or email them to email@example.com.
6. After the event takes place an invoice along with an approved copy of the application will be mailed to you for payment.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT WE NEED THE FORMS TO BE COMPLETED BY BOTH SCHOOLS PLAYING**