Athletic Facility Use Information
To use any High School or Jr. High Athletic Facility (gyms, baseball field, softball field, football field, or practice fields) a Facility Use Application form must be submitted to the Athletic Office. Once the event is approved by the Athletic Director, a facility use contract will be emailed to you from our Business Office with instructions for processing.
For Playoff Games, please see the fee schedules to the right for rental prices. The following are the steps required to reserve an athletic facility at Rockdale ISD:
1. Call 512-430-6150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
to check on facility availability.
2. The Rockdale Athletic Office will return your call/email to schedule your event.
3. Both schools complete and sign the RISD Athletic Facility Use Form
4. Both schools complete and sign the Rental Agreement
5. Fax the RISD Athletic Facility Use Form and the Rental Agreement to 512-446-3831 or email them to email@example.com.
6. After the event takes place an invoice along with an approved copy of the application and rental contract will be mailed to you for payment.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT WE NEED THE FORMS TO BE COMPLETED BY BOTH SCHOOLS PLAYING**
Please contact Pat Voyles to use the Elementary Gym
. Her email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
and the phone number is 512-430-6030.
Please contact Latisha Hirt to use the Intermediate Gym.
Her email address is email@example.com
and the phone number is 512-430-6200.
ROCKDALE ISD ORGANIZATIONS
To schedule an event for Rockdale ISD organizations at the High School or Jr. High Gyms or any other athletic facility please complete the Facility Use Application on the right.
For other events at our athletic facilities please complete the Athletic Facility Use Application
and the Rental Agreement
and fax these to 512-446-3831 or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org